Old 05-21-22, 03:11 PM   #236
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter301 View Post
Not sure what you mean by "discord". I see the link and went to it but not sure what that is.
As you can see I've been a member since 2003 when I used to play Jane's 688i and have been off and on over the years.
Have donated several times but I'm not any kind of regular paying member.
Does Subsim sell the game outright?
I've looked for it on the site but only find mods and of course Wolfpack.
Not interested in getting back into the U-boats. Just really love the long sleek fleet class boats of the USN.

BTW..I may go dark for a while.
Storms have passed and need to get back up on the roof before dark.
will check back this evening.
Discord is a... chat app, sort of like Skype but for gamers... to converse vocally & in some instances vid wise, as well.

Yeah, saw that... as for Subsim selling SH4 outright like Steam, Ubi, Amazon... that'd be a big, emphatic... No.... they don't... it is just a hub, for subsim enthusiasts to get together, modders as well... for the most part. That's it.

Right now, My only thing is... in helping "you" to be able to get back into the saddle as it were, metaphorically speaking... & be able to enjoy SH4 again... in U.S. subs format, if that's what blows your hair back.

Can understand that, about bad waether... do what ya gotta... will check back after a bit later on... & take it from there...

Stay safe... & hopefully can catch up & get this sorted out...

M. M.