View Single Post
Old 05-04-22, 03:07 PM   #1074
Hungo
Seaman

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Good very well I am willing to accept your claims... but this is strange... let's move on for this time... this mod must be activated before please refer to my list or that of fitz... now during assembly take your time and take a good look at the files that crash via JSGME moreover with all the previously known annoyances I will be with you I will reinstall all as it should be. Good luck to you for the future..
Your mod list order is the one I started with . I have tried the exact order that you had and still crash. I have reinstalled the whole game and TWoS as well (I assumed corrupt file of some sort) but still...when sub or crew is hurt...random crash. Perhaps it is the TWoS verison?

I've tried reading most of this thread to see what is reason for TWoS specific version. I may try vanilla DBSM. I love this mod, its just not the same without...sounds are very boring now.

Btw I'm going to reach out to mods to see why i can't receive dm replies! Youre not the only one I have not gotten a reply from...very strange.
Hungo is offline   Reply With Quote