Old 07-17-19, 11:11 AM   #12410
rebelegy
Watch

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Hi rebelegy,
I can't understand exactly what is the problem but auto TDC works just fine in TWoS. All you have to do is to disable "manual targeting system" in gameplay settings (in game) menu. No need for additional OFEV adjustments or anything else...From that moment on, just point your your scope/UZO at the target and TDC solutions will adjust automatically ("auto TDC").

its work but its miss i think now boz its ship of Poland while its get attack and boz that its change its coruse , now i have more strange things after BdU say to me go to kiel i cant start the new mission boz i cant find it in map the colors like that killing me i cant play for 10 mint and my eye get me feel headache

and i want to know how to open the TWoS - OptionsFileEditorViewer to change the map color i can open the mods but the first area that i can do that in it i just see it only when install the mod just , and the waypoint to like the the darkwarith mod its better for eye , and that what i try to open https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...1&postcount=41

look how its pic look while i try understand the patch file editor and try mods its come with me by luck that fixed the contract and bright ? after reinstall mods i don't know what i do to fix it my screen is 1240 1024 and i set fix of 5:4

update now i find how to open the file to change colors but i cant find the way point to set it or the sea colors and all lands

Last edited by rebelegy; 07-17-19 at 11:54 AM.
rebelegy is offline   Reply With Quote