Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 02-01-23, 09:55 AM   #59
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Carbs should be cut down, but I see zero need to also have them at any minimum of 30 or 35%. Cut them down as much as you wish. If not eating bread every day and have a strict control on sweets, softdrinks and snacking, maybe also cutting down on additons to the warm meal of the da ylike pasdta, potatoes, rice, then that alreeady would be very good. No harm in havign all energy comign from fat only, none from carbs. It sjust that a zero carb reigme is hard to sustain, you have to give up too many tasty temptations. That's what made me leaving pretty keto-based status after one and a half year. Result was that I gained 3-4 kilos again, after having lost 15 kg before.

But dont eat often, stop eatign if you are not hungry anymore, do not eat by habit or according to timetable. Do not eat all day long, meals and snacks counted. I uusally cut it to two eatig n time sa day, a ver yloight breakfast at nooon, and a warm mela in early evening. Any desire for chocolate I cramp into the hours near these two time points, so that I have slightly higher insuline on these times, but only two insuline spikes over the day. If there were just one rule allowed , the n nti would be: eat in an insuline-controlling way: Fewer spikes with lower amplitudes. Eat less often. Eat less on the occasion. But do not allow hunger or overwhelming appetite for taste. The first brings you into an emergency metabolic state and you eat less and gain weight nevertheless, the second consumes your longtime compliance until its zero again. Try to cover as much of your energy needs by fats and oils, not by carbs, as your mentality and appetite allows. Do not give in to just every minor desire. And: no treats and rewards, two days starving, rewarding sweet excess on the third. Thats nonsense!