View Single Post
Old 01-12-22, 08:57 AM   #4229
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmastersims View Post
There is also a bug I have found relating to using sonar.

After sinking an Otori-class patrol boat, pointing the hydrophone at the bearing of its wreck will cause the game to crash to desktop.

Here's a screenshot that shows sunken ship in question. This was right before I reproduced the bug.

It also happened on another occasion before this. I'm not sure if it was mentioned in the previous patches. So sorry if it's been found.

[pic]...
I have never had or heard of that before, but to attempt to trace it down, we need the usual information. I can see on the NavMap that this ship was just east and north of 119-10 and 023-49, so we have the location of the incident. However, we need what submarine you were in, where you sailed from, and the date, at a minimum. It appears you were involved in a surface engagement with the Otori, putting your boat and crew in unnecessary danger, which is against Departmental regulations and guidelines, so you are to report to appropriate authority upon termination of patrol. Please clarify your attack... lol - In the meantime though, using JSGME, click on the "Tasks..." link, "Export activated mods list to -->" and "Clipboard", then paste that info into your next post so we can see the mod combination you have to attempt to recreate the incident.

Now had this happened prior to your applying the patch, or had you applied the patch? The patch would possibly interfere with a Salmon boat out of Cavite in 1941, but that should be about it. Stranger things happen with this game though... Let us know! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Thanks for the new update. Going for it

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
You are welcome, and any issues, please let us know! We'll be trying to do a combined mix later today. Thanks.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote