View Single Post
Old 03-19-23, 02:14 PM   #8
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post

What are you buying from suppliers? So far I've spent very little, now and then I'll buy a remote explosive for 500 or similar item. So I'm hoarding my cash for a compelling weapon. I'd buy a Silverballer (can they pop up at suppliers?) or a Seiker maybe. Silenced sniper rifle is on the wishlist too.

But then I thought we have no agency pickups in Freelancer, or at least at my low level I don't. If that's always the case, carrying the Seiker would mean no pistol so I doubt I'd ever carry it in to a mission.

Poison vials and syringes are single use? Gone from the safehouse having been used once?

1) Much like you I just buy some cheap random junk. Silenced sniper rifles are a good buy since the optional objectives requiring a sniper are easy to do. Yes, you should be able to get a Silverballer from a supplier, not sure how rare they are.

2) Sniper rifles come with a case both when bought from a supplier or brought with you from the safe house.

3) I have to say I've not paid attention to say for certain, but don't poisons disappear from your inventory after use? So, much like explosives, they're probably counted as consumables and thus lost after use.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote