View Single Post
Old 03-19-23, 08:15 AM   #5
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Thanks. Several times I've seen the suggestion to do alerted territories first. I did, but what's the reason? Why is it better to do those first?

My second syndicate of four missions went really well. I was able to do all four on the bounce with no restarts. Having a silenced pistol (Hackl) makes a world of difference. Just being able to shoot out cameras is a big help. And it all dovetailed nicely with one of the theme objectives for this syndicate paying for disabled cameras.

It also helps that as I move through I am acquiring more and more kit. I now have a silenced pistol, SMG and AR. I did my second syndicate showdown on Whittleton and could nick a silenced SMG there, and again nice synergy with a side objective to take out three guards with a SMG.

Playing Freelancer does not contribute to location mastery does it? Too bad, and I wish it carried over.

Now I move on to syndicate number three and have a really good one, a nice combination of maps and favored playstyles so it should be fun. Challenging, but fun. Freelancer is a great addition to the trilogy.