View Single Post
Old 01-20-23, 07:41 AM   #21
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Yes, thats true, COTH is less simulation than Hunter Classic. The only remedy is to act with self-restriant oin side of the player. Itrs said you get form a sim what you out into it, handle it like an arcade game and you get an arcade game reaciton, handle it more seirous, and you get more realism. Thats is true for a serious flight or racing sim, for example. In COTW I mean to not mow down a full herd just ebcasue you can, the animal AI is at times terribly stupid, they did a rela loiusy job on that and refuse to repair it.

In the end COTW is what it is, either one likes or or not. One thing however is certain: it is beautiful to look at, many reserves are visual feasts, and works of beauty and art. When i want a more challenging "hint", I fall back to classic Hunter, however, which I still play. It also has its flaws, however, perfect none of the two is. But heck, in the end we are just playing a game, and we better play only that what gives us subjective enjoyment. COTW to me is a walk-in-the-park/forest simulator in the first.