View Single Post
Old 01-19-23, 01:59 PM   #17
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I just had tried it, just days ago. Crashes after some time as described. EVERY time.

After all, I have two hunting games, I am not desperately needing a third one.

--------------

Yes, there are two The Hunter games. The first started 2009, then wa s almost ruined and the original owner adn developer was bancrupt, and so it was sold to the new developer that also runs Call of the Wild, and brought it to shine. Its micro transactions system meanwhile is deactivated, it can be played practically for free now. Still holds its ground, still has its fan base, and when Call of the Wild was released (being The Hunter 2 effectively), the first game was outsourced to a maintance developer who keeps it floating and alive, renaming the old game as The Hunter Classic.

If you do not know the old classic The Hunter, check it out. It still is a damn fine game with plenty of reserves well done. The animal AI is better than in COTW, it does not do these bug-like stunts that you not rarely see happening in COTW, but does not know as big herds as you sometimes see in COTW. I still play it - frequently, so do many other players.

-----------