View Single Post
Old 01-11-23, 10:42 AM   #11
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I will check it again in a year, next winter's sale for example. COTW I also adopted just later too, and I still play Hunter Classics. COTW has so huge reserves and over a dozen now, I have barely seen a fraction of all there. And there is no doubt that it is a work of art and beauty, too. I currently disocvered a thick dense, foggy forest in New Zealand, a real thick, dark place with kind of a heavy mood, like the spider forest from the Hobbit movie, and I did not even know it was there.

Me too prefers to stalk, and us ebinos a lot. I do nto care whether I shoot somethign duzring a tour or niot, to me its to 95% the immersion in the world and the trekking what its about. In COTW. in HC, I enjoy to see old places I am familair with bvut havent seen sicn eyears, maybe, while reactiuvatign old memories. These reserves are like good old friends one has not seen since a long time. In a way, they are therefore precious to me, and thats why I keep HC.

Immersion in these typoe of open world sandbox games, is everything. Thats why I have logged so insanely many hours in Fallout 4, too, building new bases all time long. Before, I played Skyrim for years, and had comparably many hours.