Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Second Front (end of January).

Destroyer.

Task Force Admiral Vol 1.

Sea Power.

Manor Lords.

Major Update to Derail Valley (spring or summer).

Sherman Commander (Q4).

Tank Squad (Q4).

Six Days in Fallujah.

Modern Naval Warfare.

Full release of Tiny Combat Arena (February 22nd?)

B-17 II.

I tried Regiments by Microprose. Probably a good implementation for this genre, but too hectical for me, the whole genre, possibly. Refunded, therefore.
Great list, Skybird. There are some on there thatnI need to look into for my wishlist.

I've been having great fun with Regiments. I can see how it would take some getting used to if you're not a player of combined arms tactical/strategy games. Things can get pretty busy. The Wargame series and WARNO are like that, too. I suspect that Broken Arrow will be more of the same. I love those type games, but I have the advantage of being retired military and knowing what all the various units are and what they do for most nations. That makes it easier.

Although, I did accidentally launch WARNO in command of the French forces the other day. I knew what the Mirages were, but had to look very closely at all that AMX stuff to get my bearings. Plus, I don't speak much French, so the radio traffic wasn't much help. I eventually managed to win, but it was pretty hectic!

Oubaas is offline   Reply With Quote