View Single Post
Old 04-29-09, 08:03 AM   #25
Chef
Seaman

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
It is great up to the part of your mods folder you created for the JSGME. This mods folder needs to be inside the SH4 main folder. As stated in my previous post. Extract the JSGME program right the SH4 main folder. Once done click the JSGEM .exe to install. Then, create your MODS folder inside the SH4 main folder. Simply right click scroll to NEW then FOLDER. Name it MODS(all caps) Extract all you mods to this fold! I keep the JSGME icon inside the main SH4 folder as well. Just more organized for me and I know it works when I do this.

When I extract mods I navigate to the MODS folder inside the SH4 main folder where I created the MODS folder. Once done, I navigate to the SH4 main folder and double click the JSGME icon to activate the mods. Close out JSGME when the mods are done activating and then close the SH4 main folder. Start your game.
Hmmmm, I think that's how I have it set up. Both JSGME and the MODS folder are with SH4 stuff in the GAMES folder. Maybe I should try and disable the mods and enable them again when I get back to port and see if it takes?