View Single Post
Old 04-28-09, 03:00 PM   #23
Chef
Seaman

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Ok, they are not working. Write step by step what you have done. Were SH4 is loaded, etc. We will get you going. SH4 and Vista do play nice nice

Just looking through your previous post. Where is JSGME loaded? I extract mine right to the SH4 root folder. After that I got to the SH4 main folder and create a folder. Call it MODS. This is were you need to extract the mods to. Once done. Go back to the SH4 main folder and double click the JSGME icon to open. Activate the mods listed on the left. You should see a much different game right off the bat if the mods are working.
I appreciate the help. I'm an old member with few posts though the news page is one of my home pages as I live in the Submarine Capital of the World. I've played AoD and then SH, some SHII and a little SHIII before I drifted away. Now I'm back to play SHIV on the new computer.

I installed SHIV into a stand alone folder called GAMES on the hardrive outside of the x86 folder. I've installed JSGME into that GAMES folder. I created a MODS folder in the GAMES folder as well and extracted the mods into it. I then ran JSGME to install them and it said they were activated properly. I did all of this before running the game so I had nothing to go on as to whether it was working but as I've played, I've been coming to the realization it wasn't working.

BTW, the game itself runs fine.