View Single Post
Old 04-10-22, 05:45 AM   #3371
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
best thing for GOP 2024 is for Trump not to run but between Trump/Biden/Harris I would have to vote for him again but i do think his mouth lost him the last election but since 2000 both sides been pulling the vote recount they cheated crap no one like to lose but handle it with grace and class
Les.Were going for a 1 party rule in this country. And at my age i could not be more ecstatic.How many years were we on Bull**** train, Listening to the same Politicians when we were in our 20's .And they were young Politicians and they were going to Change the World but the 20's turned into 30's yes those same Politician's started becoming wealthy.
And then they said we are working night and day to keep the promises it's the other party that landlocks us.Put us back in and we will work even harder.Now they have had a few divorces and joe taxpayer pays for their Indiscretions heading into their 50's an 60's. But by now we have learned .Their trade is lying and deception.They can never walk back down a cobbled pathway they never really walked up to begin with.

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-10-22 at 06:51 AM. Reason: I'm running out of time.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote