View Single Post
Old 06-30-20, 10:26 AM   #1417
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Thanks for the updates. I have found a few "date" issues, but nothing that should lead to what you are experiencing. As for deleting the Saves, have you tried to copy your Save folder, and place it elsewhere for "safe-keeping", and then delete the entire contents of the Save folder, and start a-new, then try a Balao "New Construction"? You still won't get the "Trials" correctly - which I am ~really~ close to getting the dates better once again - but you should not get all that funky error stuff. If it still fails, you can restore what you saved to the Save folder. One thing about "transfers" that I think Ubisoft ruined with the v1.4 (??) and v1.5 updates is that you now end up going directly to the transferred-to location to start your next patrol, instead of starting from the original base and traveling there, "working" your way there. You still do not get an appropriate assignment for the new location, but rather something from the original home port. I suppose most folks wanted to be at Brisbane when they transferred, or maybe there was something wrong in the original game "logic". I do seem to remember there being issues with getting the base to change to your home port... maybe... brain is definitely not what it used to be... I'm finishing up on a couple of other things, and I will dive into the New Construction stuff fully next, because that ~has~ to be functioning correctly for a future update... don't want to disclose too much just yet... lol

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote