View Single Post
Old 07-10-22, 03:30 PM   #25
ImBatman
Sailor man

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

It appears that, at least to me, that even if you bypass uplay/ubisoft connect, the career won't be playable. You can start a career, but various glitches prevent you from talking to the munitions guy and the guy who gives the patrol mission in the bunker. There's something the game has to do with ubisoft the first time it's launched in order to prevent the bugged out campaign.

I did not try with just stock campaign (why bother), so this is after attempting to mod twos.

The career/campaign is really the only reason I play these games, so I'm moving to sh3.

ETA: that's no good either. who thought it would be a good idea to spam radio messages, and force tc to drop to 1 every single time? Tried adjusting tc settings both in main.cfg and in sh3 commander. Oh well.

ETA2: The solution to that problem seems to be this:https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=1385
That is too bad. I don't mind the flavor messages, but dropping out of tc every time is a problem. Wasn't a problem in 5, but what can you do?

Last edited by ImBatman; 07-10-22 at 08:17 PM.
ImBatman is offline   Reply With Quote