View Single Post
Old 04-13-22, 09:37 AM   #4514
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

It sure acts like it with this particular mission file. Very strange. I have created several other missions in the area, and have no issue with them. Here is a screen grab from the 1st of several, set to 5th May, 1943.:

Note that my boat is at the mouth of Holtz Bay facing in, basically 'centered' upon the area where the original mission crashes 20nm out. No problem. Note also, I added a hospital ship facing northeast, just so there would be something to look at besides rock and trees. However, the whole campaign is loaded here, and traffic will show shortly, to the north. No amount of editing, including removing all MapZones, Objectives, ships, campaign files, changing dates, etc., as well as using different boats, has been able to change a thing with the original mission CTD - It still crashes at 20nm out from Holtz Bay. A new one is being created to replace this one. All other similar Commando Insertions function as intended. I have no clue as to what is amiss with the original... oh well... Thanks for your help

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote