View Single Post
Old 04-11-22, 06:26 PM   #4511
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

KM, I am stumped also... I have been editing the file for days, then testing after each edit, and I STILL CTD when about 30nm off the northern coast of Attu. I finally thought maybe something was generating on the 10th that was crashing me, so I decided to go in early, on the 7th the last time, instead of the 11th, and I STILL CTD'd ... I have completely removed the "timer" trip, since it wasn't used anyway, and I have added separate MapZones for a few other triggers, as well as noodling with "dates", but it is still crashing in the same spot. I am now removing the "layers" one by one from the Campaign, to attempt to possibly isolate the issue. Testing after each file is individually blanked. It sure would be a lot easier if it didn't take so #$@%&+ long to play the scenario, to only have it crash... but it does seem to be a "distance" thang, though I cannot "see" anything near the spawn range at the time of the crash. I do know it USED TO function as intended though, because I tested it before putting it in the campaign... sigh - More later.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote