View Single Post
Old 01-13-22, 01:37 AM   #4240
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
firstly, "anything that can go wrong will go wrong" is Murphy's Law of Probability. Always has been...always will be. Even when i was in the USN, Murphy was alive and well. Murphy was my roommate for all three sessions of Plebe summer. Him and the summer weather. Ghastly.

secondly, prior to firstly, Where Eagles Dare is not that good of a movie. Clint Eastwood has six lines, maybe seven. Burton is clearly hammered for 90% of the film. the screenplay adaption of the book is horrible. Read the book....it is much better than the movie and i believe that it has more explicit sex scenes than the implied sex in the movie.

That was a ghastly movie (I never wanted to read the book because of it), but it does explain Bernard... unless you subscribe to the theory that since Neal and Bernard are never seen together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post
Hello FORTSU team, NBB_Richelieu is missing its search lights.
Why are you enticing the Richelieu to turn on its search lights then? But thanks, duly noted. We'll attempt to rectify the situation.

- In the meantime, thus far in the sonar issue, if you find a Chidori or and Otari (Chidori II) Torpedo Boat, either do not use magnetic pistols on them, or do not point your sonar at anything after they take the deep six dive and go below the water. We are just starting to look for the issue, but seemingly have it isolated. If the ships do not sink, no problem.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote