View Single Post
Old 05-03-23, 09:08 AM   #1105
VonDos
Admiral

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerzhunters View Post
Well because im was Lazy to Delete 1 by 1 and add again 1 by 1 Probably that Make it cant handle it lol but now it work i need to add the Superstructure now
Ok, fine, it's your mod, it's your choice =)

Quote:
MMM any idea what is Armor box do, And what Link To mean and what types mean?
Armor box are included into zon file and indicate what is and how armored is the point of the ship they included. The "what is" is "Type", for example Type = 11 indicates that this box is related to a "Command Deck". About LinkTo, with an hex addres, honestly idk, i never used this info.

Quote:
Well when im add the Ambient oclusion it make it like shadow+Darker is this normal?

And btw any idea why there no reflections ?
Most of the ships with AO in my installation appear darker, so, i guess yes. Again, i'm not into AO.
About reflections, you need to add controllerso to nodes. Look at vanilla ships, if you open, for example, a funnel node, for example cos_shipname, you'll found a child node called reflect_cos_shipname, with his label and a controller called "WaterReflection". Under "WaterReflection" you can find his propriety. You mast add reflection controllers for every object you want to see reflected in water.

Quote:
Fokker C11w Transparent even in game
Normal-related problem. Try to reverse normals and import it again, this should solve.

Best regards,
Vd

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is offline   Reply With Quote