View Single Post
Old 04-07-20, 02:30 PM   #8
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
And I would never have made it without all the help and information I got from you thanks!
Helping other modders to make the best all the modding tools and knowledge that has been gathered so far, is part of my pleasure. Let we both thank the ones who have contributed with their time and energies to this knowledge and these tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
The reason for it is simple - I used NF_boat_1, smallest GR2 ship, as template (I wanted to keep first attempt as simple as possible). As it turns out it's also the only GR2 ship without FX file whatsoever. But, I'll most probably use one with FX file for next ship so I'll keep what you've wrote here in mind when I try to make it work.
The decision to start from a relatively simple unit was a wise one. Even though you used NF_boat_1 as a template for your own ship, you are always in time to add the discussed feature to it, but I realise that before doing that you are probably interested in testing your skills with some other unit. Talking about that, what happened with your motor lauch? I was thinking that she would have been your first 'official' release
gap is offline   Reply With Quote