View Single Post
Old 04-03-17, 08:23 AM   #9
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
Or only 2 percent, which can be attributed either to biological or neurological or psycological causes.
If in your case you are positive that the cause is not biological, I would suggest checking the other two.
Again, you cannot record hallucinations on magnetic tape - as a physical sound recording. But such recordings have been done.

My father hears it, too - and on several occasions when I was with my parenbts we noticed the same time, the same second, when the sound went on or off. My mother heards nothing.

People not knowing the Hum often dismiss it as a medical issue of any kind. But they can only do so by ignoring a whole lot of facts that speak against that. Many sufferers from the Hum often have an odyssey through the medical labs and university clinics behind them. Without result. And yes, some of them have a tinnitus - as many as to be found amongst the non-humming population. The vulnerability to schizophrenia, and drug abuse, also seem to be not higher or lower than with the ordinary population. Accoustic hallucinations like this however are very untypical for schizophrenia, btw.

Maybe it is a Russian experiment, an attack by antennas transmitting behaviour-altering wave patterns to unsettle Western populations and raise the level of nervousness in an attempt to increase the chance for civil unrest and so to destabilize Western countries. Such experiments were done by Russians and Americans in the 50s and 60s.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-03-17 at 08:37 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote