View Single Post
Old 02-22-07, 12:55 AM   #10
geetrue
Cold War Boomer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

I noticed that this sticky is pretty old, right? The explanation answer to the sticky question is even older ...

Wondering is one of my better habits ... I was just wondering if Neal could play golf with those same rocket scientist again and see if they still feel the same way about anything now as they did eight years ago.

You know what I mean when I say anything, right? Automoblies, investments, football teams, polictical parties, world news and world views.

What I am getting at is I bet they have changed their minds on some of these sibjects ... We all tend to change sooner or later ...

Now don't think I speak for myself ... in this request, because I have $10.00 budgeted to get my little old man avatar back in service for March ... here's the other shoe.

Perhaps it's time to change the avatar system to be more personal, more in line with what a member thinks of himself or herself. I'll leave it at that from past fears of rejection. It's called marketing ... we almost hit a 1,000 viewers today.

What kind of increase does that represent to consider a change?

or at least another golf game ... lol