View Single Post
Old 04-13-19, 12:37 PM   #6
promitheas
Watch

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
You can use the German Language Patch to turn all text in German (for TWoS and some major mods only), but the mod has the drawback that the ID-Book doesn't corrispond to the WO's identifications. This is not critical however if you play Real Navigation.

Other than this, don't use any German message mods and all the text should remain in English. Ask Veko (vdr1981) in the TWoS mod discussion about how to do this. For default in TWoS all messages are in English with German voices.
Be sure to chose the right language and voices when you install game, you cannot change that afterwards, but this has NO influence on TWoS.
Not sure exactly what you mean, but when I installed the game from steam it was in English and didn't give me the option to select language. I installed TWoS following the instructions and it works fine. But the strange thing is that only some of the text is in German. The rest is just fine

Thanks again,
promitheas

---
SH5 Steam version, TWoS, used the steam conversion tool.
SH3 Steam version, GWX Gold
promitheas is offline   Reply With Quote