Old 04-13-19, 01:15 AM   #2
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by promitheas View Post
Hey guys,
So if you read my post history, you might see that I have the steam version of the game with TWoS (steam conversion tool), but there is something that really bugs me. I have the German audio, which I agree is much more immersive and enjoyable, but I do need all my text to be in English so that I know what I'm looking at and clicking on. However, some is in English, and others are in German. I took some screenshots of the sub systems and crew windows so that you can see the difference (while on the subject of crew window, how can I edit my captain photo?).

Is this a bug, or is it something that I need to manually set, and if so, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who knows how can give me some pointers to do it.

That is all for now!
Thank you,
promitheas
the missing captain face it's not a bug... u can replace TWoS captain.dds file with the default sh5 captain.dds
the file which one need to be replaced can be found \Data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Crew\

or u can use this mod
enabled at the end of your list there are only .dds file... so u don't mess up any cfg files with this mod... it's safe to use it !
about the german text u can edit the Menu.txt file from data\Menu\
i am not sure if TWoS has a full english menu.txt file
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote