View Single Post
Old 05-10-21, 03:48 AM   #55
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://translate.google.com/transla.../27172172.html

When you have a criminal regime of barbars and hijackers in place, such things can happen. I also remind of the laws regarding HongKong that put every foreign travel at risk as well.

Businessmen and private tourists alike should boycott travels to China. Western states should mull legislation that makes it clear that everybody doing so does so at his own risk and that his nation's government will and must not do anything to get him unlocked and released again. The Chinese blackmailing must be interrupted this way. If you think you must go to China - do it at your own damn risk. No political concessions by your nation must be undertaken to get you out again if you are the lucky winner of a special Chinese hospitality.

I think we should and must also end the access of Chinese students to Western universities. There is no chnage coming from trade or tourism or student exchnage, it only strengthens the Chiense reiogme,l does so since severla decades. Has not worked with Russia as well, the cold war seems to be as cold again as it ever was. Its a know-how-drain and a transfer of expertise to a hostile regime. And the regime in Bejing abuses this option systematcially. Student exhcnage to them is an state-ordered intel operation.

So, with this now I think I can forget any idea about travelling to China myself. Would be a dumb move form my side, when the NSA can track every keyboard button press I do, then the Chinese services can probably do something like that as well. Not that I ever wanted to go there...

"Touristen sind eine lustgesteuerte saudämliche Meute." (a former history teacher from my schooldays on travels to exotic places in natural habitats - and he said that already in the early 80s )