View Single Post
Old 11-24-22, 01:50 AM   #9
HistoryPlayer
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi, Im new in Subsim. I also followed all Totem Games from Victorian Admirals to Clad in Iron saga. I am very interested in this fascinating period of history in 19th century with an interesting development in naval technology from wooden sail ships of the line to pre-dreadnought era. I am interested in everything related to ironclads since I played for first time Shogun 2 Total War Fall of the Samurai and later on Ironclads/Clad in Iron saga.

I think nobody mentioned here but there is a new title on Steam: Clad in Iron Chincha Islands 1866 that was released on 15 November 2022. Unfortunately I donīt have much time to play now but a first quick look Iīd say is a big improvement over the previous game Ironclads: Chincha Islands War 1866 released on 2011 and similar to Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898. Itīs about a coalition between Chile and Peru against Spain, very interesting scenario, I strongly recommend all of you to take a look at this one which is becoming one of my favourite titles.

I think Totem Games is increasing the quality of the games quite a lot, hopefully they keep on bringing interesting titles such as Clad in Iron Philippines 1898 and Clad in Iron Chincha Islands War 1866, my favourites so far.
HistoryPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote