Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 11-17-14, 05:09 AM   #291
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Looks more like a Magnum than a .22, but is my new .22 for sure. Nicknamed "Grasshopper". For everything feathery and hopping.

Also got the Karabiner 98K, since it is at -50% reduction currently. They surely designed its looks very well! Great looking model, maybe the coolest looking rifle in the game.

The Hunter - several games in one!

Has been added back to the Huntermate. If you never owned it before (I got it with the 2012 DVD), you still need to buy it. But if it costs I would say it is not worth it, the auto- race has more playable).

The Huntermate also features a camouflage-effectiveness indicator, colpour-coding how effective the items fo your cloathing are in your current location. Personally I by now ignore cloathing effects completely and even do not use scent-reduction spray anymore. People overestimate the importanc eolf these, but they only mean something when you are very close to the deer. At those ranges when you usually use a rifle or revolver, these effects should not play a role and should not be needed, if you move with care. I use cloathes for camouflage only when hunting by bow and want to get as close as possible.

Last edited by Skybird; 11-17-14 at 06:57 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote