View Single Post
Old 01-19-08, 04:29 PM   #4
Deamon
Commodore

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnon
Yes I'm new here. I've looked out for a place to publish my project and get fair comments, because I put a lot of work on making it realistic as posible.
Hear hear. You are working on it since just a month right ?

Quote:
The common gamer can't tell the difference between the newest nuclear submarine and the oldest diesel.
The implementations are mostly grossly simplified indeed. So much gets lost through it. So much cool stuff is left out. But I will take care of this.

Quote:
I am a student for accounting (nothing to do with computers). Thats why the project is only a hobby. Though, if the right oppurtunity will apear, I will be glad to join it.
what do you mean with join it ?

Quote:
And by the way, if someone needs help in making a simulator (of any kind. In the programming side, not the graphics side) i can help.
I hope you are aware of what a serious commitment this is and how much it will affect your life.

Quote:
The FrameWork coming with every Windows XP and above. (The reason it requires this framework its because it is programed in VB.NET).
Here's a link http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/net.../aa569263.aspx
Oh, if it comes with XP then never mind. Does it also run on WinME and stuff ?

BTW Are you from the US ?

Quote:
There's no "Out View" of the uboat.
But there is a boat isn't it ? And you can surely stand on the bridge and see it ? ( Sorry I haven't tested your game yet. )

Quote:
Maybe I'll add that kind of option in the future.
That is a must have imo. Not that I like it, infact I play always without but other will be not so forgiving about it.
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote