View Single Post
Old 06-10-22, 11:48 PM   #19
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
We had plenty of weapons 50 years ago when I was a kid. People just did not behave this way in such large numbers then.
Neal 50 yrs ago. In high school, Here in central florida we brought our 30.30 lever action hunting rifles to school they were in those racks in the back windows of our truck's.Or laying in the back floorboards of our car's.We were out at 2:30 pm and on our way.To our hunting stands or blinds. And i can tell you in 1974 when i was 16 yrs old nobody thought about shooting any of our fellow students or teachers for any reason. We were 6 years past the Indochina war and a lot of us lost fathers and uncle's, brothers and cousins.

I think it's a unique dynamic that people behave this way today. I will tell you this. I want my family and those that believe in a future for our and their families we must take whatever measures it takes. The best Political minds that have been elected have brought the world to this point. And they have brought nothing but War and misery.

The world's Politicians have shown us they haven't a clue.They they could not run a Donut shop on their own and not have it go out of business.

Last edited by Gorpet; 06-11-22 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Can't really say anything about Greta she has been quite as a mouse, I don't know why.The Ukraines and the Russians.Planet
Gorpet is online   Reply With Quote