Old 10-04-13, 10:15 AM   #3840
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red October1984 View Post
Vista 32? I feel sorry for you.

Why? Works pretty good for me unlike lots of Windows 7 and 8 users that seem to have lots of trouble running games.

The only real limitation is 3GB of RAM.It depends on the GPU as well if you use a more powerful GPU one of the top line models you wont get full use of it on 32bit system.Beyond that it really does not matter.On the PC I have the RAM happened to be 3GB which is within the limit of 32 bit so in my case I would not get any benefit from a 64 bit OS.

Post 2008 it is much more logical to have 64bit as CPUs and RAM that need that OS became much more affordable prior to that the 8GB or higher RAM was pretty high end and outside the needs of all but the most hardcore PC gamer that had to have the latest tech.

Now a days 8GB 16GB of RAM is much cheaper.Of course still there are only a few games that really require 6GB or more of RAM to even run half way decently for example the latest DCS stuff.

That is one of the reasons I have not upgraded yet.There really are not any games(I have any interest in) out or on the horizon that my current PC cant run well enough for my needs.

If I am going to spend a large chunk of disposable income it is gonna go towards my two Datsun Z cars or a weekend trip with my family.The cars in particular also result in a return on investment as I can sell them for a profit and then buy other cars to mess with and later sell those.I also buy old tractors and fix those up and sell them but those hobbies pay for them selves largely.An old PC I cannot sell for a profit.

Here is a rel train an American train over a mile long ya pansy Europeans and your pansy locomotives.
This train runs over 100 rabbits a day because it dominates.

Last edited by Stealhead; 10-04-13 at 10:43 AM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote