Old 07-21-08, 10:27 AM   #3
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by martes86
Hi all,

On behalf of Richi (creator of the CA-24 pack), I'd like to apologize to everyone, specially to all the creators who had their mods included in the pack without previous request for permission, for the great inconvenience this action has represented on the community.

This error was not intentional, it's derived from a misunderstanding of the modding netiquette clauses contained within any mod readme document, due to the fact that Richi's primary language is not English, and his understanding of it is nowhere near the level that me (or anyone else in this forum) may have, which is also the reason it's me writing this post and not him.

I'd like that this problem gets solved peacefully, in a friendly manner, as a show of the 24th's good faith, honesty and sincerity. That's why I'll also be sending individual private apologies to all the respective mod creators/teams that had their mods included in the aforementioned pack without previous permission, once I get a list with all the names.

To end this apology, I'd also like to recommend all mod creators (independent or within dev groups) that they explicitally include the modding netiquette clauses written by Hitman in their readme files not just with a web link, but by copying and pasting its contents directly into the documents, thus avoiding future misunderstandings of such clauses.

We are very sorry, and hope the damage can be repaired and the wounds healed.

Cheers
@martes86

~Salute~

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote