panthercules
The Old Man

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScones
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthercules
Thanks for the help guys - I saw the PM from D_T before checking this thread - the second one (with JScones' suggestion) seems to have worked just fine (opened up the program without any error messages or McAfee alerts), so I didn't try the first one.
Cool. If you know how, can you try adding the "original" app to your trusted zone in McAfee?

I ask because it would be much better IMHO to do that than have D_T ship a version that allows multiple instances, especially when the problem is seemingly limited to the .NET/McAfee combination, so a subset of overall users.

Sorry if I'm outta line here D_T.
I found the trusted apps list screen in McAfee but there was no obvious way to add a new app to the list. I was able, however, to change "block" to "allow" on the program permissions screen in McAfee, and that seems to have done the trick - the original RSM (from ver.1.0) now fires up with no error messages or warnings.

I tried using this to add some additional radio stations (from the CBS-KNX mod by fred8165), and it seemed to go very well, though I haven't had time to test it out in game yet. Thanks for all the help.