Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 02-11-23, 12:25 PM   #440
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

TruRac came after I already was in COTW. It left me the choice therefore to download it as a free DLC or not. So far I did not.

The only thing I care for is "one shot - one (quick) kill". If the deer dies within the time limit after the hit - the better. I avoid shots if they are not possible in a clean way. Also, I avoid, like I would in reality I would be hunting (I dont), shooting female deer. It gives you some ingame money, yes, but does nothing for points and score inciatin git is not ethical". So, I am after score, yes, but I do not care for the value, only that there is a score for sure: as an indicator for an ethical kill.

Doing so also helps to get more gold and a few diamond trophies.

In reality, if I had the possibility, I would hunt, and probbaly enjoy the stalking - but if I would nto plan to use the meat and eat it myself, I would not hunt to kill, but hunt to shoot with a camera. I do not like hinting for "sports" or for "trophies", I accept huntign for eatingk, however, or pest controllö. But sometimes one can perfectly debate about what is a pest worth to be hunted, and what not. often human hunters claim something to be a pest only to get rid of an unwanted animal competition that is after the same prey like the human hunters. You have the same problems in fishing. Here in Germany hunters therefore have an extremely bad reputation. My father, who did sports shooting, also had no friendly words for them. "Saufen und Rumballern", he said. No, sports shooters and hunters really do not like each other too much over here.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-11-23 at 12:36 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote