View Single Post
Old 01-28-23, 11:14 AM   #13
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

As promised, here's what I'm comfortable with releasing for now.

Here's my setup so you can compare:

1. Base version I'm working with is SH4: Gold (from CD installation) "patched" with FotRSU 1.8.

2. Here's my mod listing:

100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.8
101_FotRSUv18_FixPak
Nippon_Maru_v1.9b_FotRSU
Nihon Kaigun v1.3_FotRSU
Combined Roster
399_NoScrollNavMap
451_TMOstyle_NavMapDots
451a_TMOstyle_NavMapDots_Nippon_Maru
451b_TMOstyle_NavMapDots_Nihon_Kaigun
452_TMOstyle_NavMapShipMarks
304_NoJapaneseAirRadar
901_Strategic_Map_Symbols
Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN
FI-OQ_FotRSU_v1.8f_upcPatch
650_OriginalFOTRS_Dudz
454c_EasyAOB_InputTargetDistanceOnTBT
901a_LukeFF_Flags_final
909_Gramophone_LeadAngles
Jimimadrid SubManagement
Jimimadrid Optics
454c_EasyAOB_InputTargetDistanceOnTBT
... activate "900_Bupers_Mod_Beta_1" here

I've used a "sequence" from one of the posts I read on here somewhere as a base, but you get the idea. I think we're actually supposed to do the "400" series before the "600" series. I figured I'd try the way this one person had his setup done and it seemed to work well for me as well.

The Gramophone is something I did to have the lead angles in the gramophone instead of the speeds that are there now. The "909" is just something I came up with. No specific reasoning other than to try and keep things with the "series" numbers. I just need to change one formula on the image itself and I can release that one for testing as well.

Nothing to do with this mod, though.

Here's the BuPers Beta #1:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bwr0o...Beta_1.7z/file

Still working on the "upc" files. I'm hoping to have them scubbed by the end of the weekend.

The only NSS file done right now will be the "NSS_Tambor.upc" file. It only has the PM3C, which in turn is based on the crew file. If I can do a quick edit of the other boats to just add the PM3C postition in there, I will. He's already in the crew file, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Also, for now the player will have all the special abilities once the "upc" files are scrubbed. I'll slowly convert things to the "Method #2" I described above, but for now it'll be "Method #1" since that's the simpler of the two.

These will all be "beta" until more testing gets done by the community.

Again, for now the only files are the image and the two text files.

Let me know how this is so far.

ElCid97
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote