View Single Post
Old 10-02-22, 11:17 AM   #66
Sonarman
The Old Man

Downloads: 79
Uploads: 0

Looks absolutely fantastic, been on my radar for a while now and really looking forward to the game’s release. It’s great to see you are paying a great deal of attention in particular to unit pathfinding and collision avoidance which have always been problematic in naval sims. I see lots of inspiration here from the original Microprose titles TF1942 & 1942 PAW which is a great thing as they were two of my most favourite games back in the day.

I would also like to say that I see you on many of the naval gaming forums and discord channels that I frequent, promoting & discussing not only TFA but many of the other naval sims that are currently in development such as Sea Power and Destroyer - the U Boat hunter, it is great to see that you are ‘non partisan’ , that combined with, your personal commitment , risks you have taken and care and attention you are executing to bring TFA to life speak very highly of you and your love of the genre. I hope the game is a massive success for you and the resurrected Microprose on its eventual release.