View Single Post
Old 05-01-20, 08:12 AM   #39
Amiral Crapaud
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak2 View Post
Again, I must most sincerely commend and applaud for all the time and work you guys put into pre-game strong exposure and introduction to Task Force Admiral while developing it. This is sure good policy and it catches the attention of even old, senile and blind fellows like me

However, I do not quite understand why Discord TFA channel is being shared/mixed with Sea Power? Any particular reason for that?

When I got in touch with Drachinifel, he kindly proposed to create a channel specifically for TFA.
Knowing that I might not have enough traction all by myself and considering that we had been helping each other for months, I asked if I could extend the invitation to the Sea Power team - which he agreed on too. It is not to be our official discord, just an interface to interact with his community. As such instead of having two channels half-dead I'd rather have something more alive and kicking by sharing the love

Just like the Sea Power team though, we're currently preparing our own official discord channel. That's another reason why it's better to stay together and not spread ourselves thin each on our side at Drach's.

Cheers!
Amiral Crapaud is offline   Reply With Quote