View Single Post
Old 01-19-22, 01:13 PM   #108
Mister_M
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

So, finally, where does the glitch I'm experiencing come from ? Only a difference in the order of vertices between main and AO objects ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
Mister_M, if you'd like to make some changes to model in Blender I can send you .blend files so there's less importing/exporting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
My suggestion is to switch to Blender for final model editing. This program supports object multi-mapping, i.e. the assignation of multiple UV maps on the same object. You can even import an UV map from one object to another identical object, so whatever changes you do to the model, you are sure that the two exported obj files will be identical in vertex/face structure.
I don't have Blender installed, and don't know how to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Else, if you want to stick to Wings3D, be more careful. You want to ungroup the main model? Immediately after, ungroup the AO model too. You want to regroup a group of sub models? Make sure that you regroup exactly the same objects for both models. Your actions on each model should be specular and you should perform them exactly in the same order for having a chance of success.

Last edited by Mister_M; 01-19-22 at 01:36 PM.
Mister_M is offline   Reply With Quote