View Single Post
Old 02-14-24, 11:53 AM   #2
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

In the stock game, these are the designations for the NavMap markers used:

I do still have to write down what your orders are before you leave, since that will tell you how long and how far away from the patrol marker you can be. In the "Sink" missions, you can sink any enemy ships where ever found, but the patorls, you have to stay in the area for the designated time. Draw yourself a circle around the marker, and do no stray outside of it.

As for the docking at home port, you usually get the dialog, but not when you are doing TC and hitting the "+" key continually to keep bumping it back up. More things do interrupt your TC in v1.5 as compared to v1.3. You might also notice a better loading time and smoother play, since the loading beginning in v1.4 is "dynamic". Only the parts needed immdediately are loaded.

For me, manual targetting is much easier to deal with than "No map contacts or updates"... I soon learned to use my crew to the best of their ability to track everything on the NavMap for me... else you have to make a mark for each contact, and then update them yourself... and there is no way to differentiate between air, land or sea contacts.. - oh well...

- oh wow... that image is HUGE...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote