View Single Post
Old 01-05-21, 06:39 PM   #772
finchOU
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0
Default mission accomplished but no credit

Disclaimer: I'm still on WOS 1.06 due to my tendency not to want to update in the middle a campaign AND my months of time not playing.

I got assigned a mission to Find Convoy and sink at least two ships at a certain location as my first mission of a patrol.

I find the two ship "convoy" I'm assuming they want me to sink that plots on a general direction of the spot ....so I'm assuming its this "convoy" for the mission. Anyway it takes two days for that convoy to arrive in the area and I pick them up on the hydrophone about 75 km south of the spot moving towards the spot.

Long story short I sink both ships about 60ish kms south of the spot....both ships indicate sunk via the Captains log (whatever page is that has messages and total patrol ships/tonnage is) but I don't get credit towards the mission.

I also get some weird stuff happen. I get a destroyed mark for one ship at the correct location....and the other is at N 0 E 0 off Africa. One ship ships sunk message has the correct info....and the other has all 000 for date and location. After a save reload the destroyed marks are both off of Africa.

Now I'm contemplating hanging out at the spot waiting (probably forever) for another convoy to come along. Is there a fix?
finchOU is offline   Reply With Quote