View Single Post
Old 12-13-23, 08:14 PM   #14214
blyons3
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Milch Cow/refuel rendezvous in Operation Pauchenschlag/Drumbeat question

Hi,

I'm playing the Operation Drumbeat (Pauchenschlag auf Deustch!) campaign in TWoS. I got to the rendezvous point in the first mission close to the US East Coast, was directed to a second rendezvous point even closer to the North Carolina coast, and then parked there for 36 hours waiting for a refueling rendezvous from 1/7/42 0000Z time. I arrived well before the official start date of the attack. I did notice a merchant that I could attack, but I had only 12% fuel remaining. Do I have to attack the merchant to get the refuel to take place via Milch Cow Type XIV or with a Deustchen tanker at the rendezvous point? Is there a specific date/time that I'm supposed to get to the rendezvous point? I did not notice anything specific in the mission briefing or in the radio traffic for Operation Drumbeat except for the location of the rendezvous/refuel. I've read several threads that say that refuel does not work in TWoS. I'm using TWoS 2.2.25, and I've checked to be sure that refuel is enabled in the editor.

Vielen Dank, Herr Kaleun!

Last edited by blyons3; 12-18-23 at 10:08 AM.
blyons3 is offline   Reply With Quote