View Single Post
Old 01-29-23, 02:59 PM   #9477
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Abrams tanks may be delivered to Ukraine in late 2023 - The Washington Post

American Abrams M1A2 tanks will be delivered to Ukraine in late 2023 or early 2024.

This is stated by The Washington Post, reports Censor.NЕТ with reference to RBC-Ukraine.

The rest of the weapons will be provided to the Ukrainian military from the Pentagon's stockpile. However, 31 M1A2 main battle tanks will be provided under the USAI program. That is, the United States will purchase them from the industry.

"They will be built without protection using depleted uranium and will be delivered at the end of this year or next," the statement said.

Earlier, White House National Security Advisor John Kirby said that it could take months to deliver the tanks to Ukraine.

"I don't want to be too specific because we're still developing plans, but it will take many months," he said.

Kirby said that the United States will be making efforts to help Ukraine. Among other things, it will soon start training the Ukrainian military. This is due to the fact that they must be ready to immediately use the provided weapons. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3396465

Ukraine can continue to count on support of Czech Republic, - Pavel

The Czech leader thanked his Ukrainian counterpart for the congratulations.

Newly elected Czech President Petr Pavel assured Volodymyr Zelensky that the Czech Republic would continue to support Ukraine. Paul wrote about this in his Twitter, reports Censor.NЕТ.

"I would like to thank President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky for his congratulations on the Czech presidential election results and his invitation to visit Kyiv. In our telephone conversation today, I assured him that Ukraine can continue to rely on the support of the Czech Republic," Pavel said. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3396463

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)