View Single Post
Old 04-15-24, 06:50 PM   #233
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Poor old world sure has gone to hell in a handbasket huh?

But then again it's been going there ever since the dawn of recorded history and probably long before that.

I imagine a couple of elderly Doggerlanders complaining about how the ground around their huts was far wetter than back when they were kids and how their old party spot on the beach had been long washed away the sea.

The world is constantly changing, we're just gonna have to deal with it and get over the arrogant idea that we can stop it.
Climate has been changing since earth began. The last major event was just around twelve thousand years ago.

However if it is an ice age termination event that’s rapidly coming upon us. Would people rather hear there’s something they can do about it by building EVs, batteries and efficient iPads even if it poisons the environment further, kills those who mine the ore needed and causes wars for the resources?

Or would it cause much more of a panic telling them in 20 years economies will begin to collapse so just buckle up Nancy boy because there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote