View Single Post
Old 11-17-21, 05:41 AM   #233
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Addition of International Radio mod & while surfaced radio plays (of course... ) but... after getting to peri depth (maybe just a wee hair bit before achieving that depth) of it fading out.

Can't recall the author of the mod I have in mind.. but, will do what I can, to track down info on it... that is, if some one else, doesn't chime in with that pertinent info ahead of Me... if they do, no big whoop.. right now, My mind is drawing a blank, so any help... greatly appreciated there...

Have to say, am very much looking forward to the next update/upgrade to your work... & knowing that, (in some small way) of playing a part in some of the integration of some aspects of it. Remembering some of the DM's that were sent & discussions of certain things listed, in your info update...

Glad to know that, I was able to assist... even if, that was nothing more than a wall to bounce ideas off of & act as a sounding board & ideas man.

M. M.

I would love to work a radio mod into TMO. Problem is every time have ever tried to do so, it caused a CTD and other issues. Perhaps can get it worked out this time.

Appreciate your feedback etc as always.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote