View Single Post
Old 07-25-17, 10:30 AM   #13
kstanb
Sparky

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel B. View Post
These problems can also be solved on a maneuvering board, if you're interested in that method. The link I provided above to the manual explains it all, but I'd be happy to help if you have any questions.
My first question is:
Do you use the board in game? I opened "toggle chart visibility", then looked for plotting tools, maneuvering boards
Then I centered it in my last know position

Challenge is: I cannot write on top of it, is this something that can be done? it was not too difficult to replicate the circles and protractor to get the 61 degree heading, and there is a nomograph just in the right side of the map, but I still don't know how to get the 7.6 relative speed using map tools

EDIT: I just noticed it is a given; I thought you had to graph it, but I can see now that it is actually just a matter of counting the 4 lines

EDIT2: Wrong again!, the line you need to draw to get 7.6 is from m to r... I now get it... however, with the drawing tools and really small maneuver board available in game, it might be challenging to get anything accurate.. Can you attach a "clean" maneuver board file? I like the high resolution of your example... worst case I can still print and draw manually

Last edited by kstanb; 07-25-17 at 11:10 AM.
kstanb is offline   Reply With Quote