View Single Post
Old 06-04-07, 01:13 PM   #10
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

@morgul001

Yes, I found the CD version from my local gameshop, so decided to pick that up (I like to have my games on CD instead of downloading them). And yes, I patched to 2.06 and the game is much stable now. Gotta double-check that I have the newest DirectX. Thanks for the link to the forum, btw!

@CCIP

Mate, with hundreds of planes all around me, do you really think I have time to check when the planes flee/RTB?? :rotfl:

But I've noticed from the strategic map that the RAF usually dont follow the Luftwaffe planes too far out to the channel, so yes, I think they give up the chase more 'realisticly' than in IL2.

Tho, there's one thing I absolutely HATE about BoBII!! At times, the game feels like that I'm playing online with huge ping! At one moment the plane infront of me is banking left, but in a 0,0000001 second it somehow manages to transfer to the right side of my screen, sort of like warping you see if you are playing online and there's big lag. But fortunately I have only encountered it few times.

But overall, it's a great game to own if you are interested in Battle of Britain.

Now, let the picture do the talking.

One convoy leader's day will turn helluva lot worse soon. :p
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote