View Single Post
Old 04-14-23, 02:45 AM   #1385
Laffertytig
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 110
Uploads: 0

I guess i spoke to soon about bugs. I'm driving a porpoise and now at the start of my 2nd patrol i'm unable to switch on my surface radar.

I've done a bit of forum searching and this looks to be related to a conning tower upgrade i received. I've ran the SH4 validator tool as admin and ran into a pile of errors. my SH4 file path is D:\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition

I've got no clue what to do at this point, would someone be very kind and take a look at the log file to see what the issue may be? I'm unable to upload the txt file due to size so i'l just post the errors. There are a bunch of ignores as well not sure if they are relevant. I have attached a text file of my mod list which i installed as per the instructions.

Classes errors:
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Air\AFB_Spitfire Mk.Vc\AFB_Spitfire Mk.Vc.eqp does not contain sequentially ordered entries (found duplicate [Equipment 17]) @ line number 86

Classes ignores:
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Land\LCD_LargeTurret\LCD_LargeTurret. eqp ignored
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Land\LCD_LargeTurret\LCD_LargeTurret. sns ignored
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Land\LCD_MediumTurret\LCD_MediumTurre t.eqp ignored
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Land\LCD_MediumTurret\LCD_MediumTurre t.sns ignored
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Ordnance\AntiSubNet\AntiSubNet.sns ignored
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Ordnance\Minefield\Minefield.sns ignored

DefSide errors:
no errors

DefSide ignores:
no ignores

Campaign errors:
:
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Campaigns\Campaign\PatrolObjectives\S peOps_Yap_Recon\SpeOps_Yap_Recon.mis:
no errors

Campaign ignores:
:
D:/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\data\Campaigns\Campaign\PatrolObjectives\S peOps_Yap_Recon\SpeOps_Yap_Recon.mis:
no ignores

Saved campaign errors:
not coded thus not checked

Saved campaign ignores:
not coded thus not checked
Attached Files
File Type: txt Activated mods list.txt (429 Bytes, 3 views)

Last edited by Laffertytig; 04-14-23 at 06:03 AM.
Laffertytig is offline   Reply With Quote