Old 07-04-22, 11:41 AM   #4821
mikesn9
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0
date

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Sorry, for the Tambor, when where and how did you get the boat originally? Did you start the game at Fremantle on a certain date with the Tambor and immediately transfer to Pearl for the first mission? Or were you driving a Porpoise (as an example), and was upgraded to the Tambor? If you started at Fremantle in the Tambor, and then immediately transferred to Pearl prior to your first mission, then that can cause the game quite some confusion, since there is a Tambor at Pearl full-time by the time it is active at Fremantle. There are other aspects of the game that are like this... but I am not placing them right now... I have heard that in SH3, you cannot change guns or crew on your first mission, but I have not seen that in SH4 yet...

As MM suggests, Mega is fine, or Google Drive or MS OneDrive. Doesn't matter to me. I used to be able to get them through my email, but the last few tries I have done that with have failed. I am allowed 10G of data, but apparently not when the mailbox is as full as it is...

The History: By patrol (my count)

1. Start 12/9/41 Salmon class from Fremantle
2. start 2/19/42 Salmon from Fremantle
3. start 4/28/42 Salmon from Fremantle

Got offered new boat Tambor on 6/10/42

4. Start 7/4/42 Tambor from Fremantle

after returning from patrol, transferred to pearl.

5. start 9/16/42 Tambor from Pearl.
Mission 1: Sulu Sea, Mission 2: Zone F7.

I spent the cold war under water.
mikesn9 is offline   Reply With Quote