Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha1967 View Post
"Blunder Bernhards"

Ahhh... More goodies. Thanks, Stormy!

On an unrelated issue (and point taken regarding the ice cream machines ), I tried getting the clean-shaven faces to be, well, clean-shaven by adding the MFCM after your SDBM which, in retrospect, was a bit foolish seeing as how you specifically say not to in your instructions and since I knew that it would overwrite your scripts, which would defeat the whole purpose of loading SDBM in the first place. But, hey, idle hands and all that, not to mention that I had to confirm that it was SDBM that put beards on the faces of most of my crew. Confirmed

Of course, I could have just asked, but what would be the fun in that?

Soooo... I pulled up MFCM and SDBM side by side to find out where they conflict, thinking that I could fix the problem myself and have your splendid mod AND the smooth faces. Surely I can't be all that helpless and God helps those who helps themselves, why should you have to do all the work for me and all that.

Except I was. I can't see any possible reason why your mod should add beards to my crew unless it's in the AI files somewhere, and that is WAY above my pay grade at this point.

I guess I'll either have to learn how to interpret those files or live with my bosun's goatee which, at least, isn't near as bad as having to live with the cook's fiddling.
beards...

if i you found some "unrelated" beard hairs in the cooks soup, search and compare text strings containing the word "beard", simply exchange those in my scripts with the MFCM original "beard strings".

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote