View Single Post
Old 05-02-23, 03:13 PM   #66
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

The Boys
Superheroes are often as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians, and sometimes even as revered as gods. But that's when they're using their powers for good. What happens when the heroes go rogue and start abusing their powers?.

Seven Freaks and a multibillion dollar conglomerate against 2 human pipsqueaks, it wasn't looking good but, there's always someone willing to help, or should that be coerced?.

Wow, when I started watching this series I expected it to be just the same as that stupid twat from the 1970's, you know who I mean, "Superman", with a few villains thrown in as cannonfodder to satisfy "Hollywoods" big bleeding Ego. Yeah, Mr President, which desk do you want me to bend over so you can stick that big bleeding flagpole up my bleeding ass, what a load of bleeding junk that was.

Oh boy, that's not so with these bleeding freaks, they're violent, murdering, raping bastards and, when things go South they have a multibillion-dollar conglomerate that covers up all their dirty little secrets for them. There are a few heroes who still have a shred of decency about them but they're overshadowed by the bad ones, suffice to say I'm enjoying watching "The Boys" give the freaks a kick in the pants every now and then.
Whoo Hoo, little piss ant humans taking on the "Superheroes" and even sending one of them to hell, that's one pervert gone but there's an endless conveyor belt of freaks waiting in the wings, it's about time The Boys upped their game me thinks.
I'm halfway through the second season and I'm giving this series a rating on what I've seen so far.

Series Rating so far, 7.5\10

Hmmmm, I've edited this post as well, I've no idea why this one supposedly passed the vulgarity police and the music one didn't, Aha, could this be it.

Quote:
"Do not use *******ing w*rds with aster*cks, that's the same thing as vulgar languge."
All sorted.

Last edited by Moonlight; 05-03-23 at 08:05 AM.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote